The Be Media Way
Passion fuels curiosity. Curiosity inspires innovation. And with innovation, you can change the world.
We want to change your world by unlocking your full potential. We believe that if we create a culture where everyone can live up to their full potential, the benefits will reach far beyond our walls.
We reward consistent, quality work with flexible hours and WFH arrangements.
Hardworking brains require healthy fuel, which we happily provide. We also balance work with play, encouraging team events, group lunches and Friday drinks.
We give back by pledging 1% of equity, profit, and product. We also volunteer our time to community causes with pro bono projects that allow team members to use their skills for good.
Learning is woven into the fabric of our daily activity. We support ongoing learning and skill development through technical training, coaching and work experience.
Be a member of the team
Our workforce is made up of a team of truly exceptional people across offices in Perth, Sydney and Melbourne. And we’re always open to fresh collaborations with fellow specialists, creatives, strategists, and creators!
In a world of high-speed technology, we still believe the fastest connection is a human one. Communication and collaboration aren’t buzzwords to us, they’re the actions that underpin our success. Working alongside our clients, we strive to build long-lasting relationships based on transparency. We want everyone involved to see exactly what we’re doing and where we’re going on our shared journey.
We start at home with our team, creating a work environment which is empowering, supportive, efficient, and effective.
- Self-starter and able to work independently.
- Can proficiently manage the development and delivery of digital campaigns.
- Has worked on a client portfolio delivering digital services.
- Technical background with experience in delivering SEO, Pay Per Click campaigns, marketing automation, social media and web solutions.
- Proficient in multiple programming languages.
- Experience writing front and back-end code to enhance user experiences.
- Ability to consult with business stakeholders to understand requirements, provide technical advice and solutions.
New Business Development
- Can demonstrate experience in sales and customer relationship management.
- Proven ability to seek out opportunities, win new clients and acquire business in established and competitive markets.
- A keen interest in digital media with a passion to follow digital and advertising trends.
- Highly motivated, organised self-starter with the ability to multi-task under pressure.
- Can write clear, concise, and grammatically correct copy.
- Creates original concepts resulting in effective and compelling communications.
- Experience with web mark-up language and writing for SEO.
We get it. Choosing a career path can be challenging without having some real-world industry experience under your belt. Enter: our internship program.
Over the course of six to eight weeks, you’ll get a taste of what it’s really like to work in the digital marketing industry as you work on real projects with support from industry professionals. You’ll also receive regular performance feedback along the way, to assist with your professional development and personal growth.
This program typically runs twice every year during university breaks. While it is open to applicants from all walks of life, it is best suited to students in their first year of study.