Retargeting

They visit your site, have a look around, browse through your products and generally show a strong interest in what you have to offer. Then what happens? They click away. Nooo!

If only there was a way to get them back. Well now there is!

It’s called retargeting and the best way of bringing hot prospects back to your site. Retargeting is smoking hot right now and one of the newest and most powerful forms of marketing out there. It’s trending, its cutting edge and it will take you light-years ahead of the competition.

What’s the story?

The secret behind web re-targeting technology is that it identifies people who have visited your site and continues to place your ads in front of them even after they have left.

It works wonders by constantly keeping your business top of mind while they are doing other things. By frequently remarketing to them you can pull them back onto your website and get them to start engaging.

How it can benefit you

  • It takes time and effort to get people onto your site – and it’s a waste when they click away, never to return. Site retargeting puts an end to website abandonment.
  • On average, 2-3% of visitors convert the first time that they visit a website, retargeting brings back the other 97%.
  • It increases your conversion rate.
  • Remarketing achieves top of mind awareness.
  • Frequency strengthens your brand.
  • It maximises your ROI on total marketing spend.

Case Studies

We are proud to be trusted partners of many of Perth’s most successful companies.