How to Create & Share your Pinterest Ad Account with Be Media
We like to work with Pinterest platform to promote a range of businesses. This platform works extremely well for e-commerce and businesses that have really interesting images. A business account is required to run ads on Pinterest. You can create a standalone business account through your desktop.
Creating a New Pinterest Business Account
- Log out of your personal account (if you have) on Pinterest.
- Visit this page to create a business account.
- Input your email address, password, and age.
- Click on the Create Account button.
- Follow through with all of the prompts to finish creating your business profile.
- Once you’re done, click Next.
- Choose one of the options in the drop-down menu to select the business focus.
- Click Next once you’re done with that.
- Select your type of business and then click Next.
- Decide whether you want to operate ads or choose I’m not sure yet.
- Click the Next button.
- Select Create a Pin, Showcase your brand, Grow your audience, or click the X mark to go to your new Pinterest business profile.
If you are setting up a business account to access ads, it is recommended that you use your work email address. Also, use your real name rather than your business name. Doing so allows account owners to identify and confirm those who can access their accounts.
Creating an Advertiser Account
After creating a business account, you can now set up an ads account on Pinterest.
- From the Pinterest website, select Ads at the top left corner and then click Overview to open up the Ads Manager.
- Click on the down button next to your name.
- Select Create new ad account from the drop-down menu.
- Input a name for the account and then choose your country.
- Click Set up billing.
- Once prompted, read, and agree to the advertising policy.
- Input the payment details for the new ad account.
- Click Save.
It is possible to create several Pinterest ad accounts and assign other business accounts to work on them. You are able to set up as many as 10 ad accounts for every business account for it to support several currencies and payment methods.
How to Share a Pinterest Ad Account
It is possible to add individuals to your ad account and select each person’s level of access. In this manner, several people can manage various aspects of the ad account – whether it’s for audience, billing, campaign creation, or editing.
If you have admin access or you are the owner of the business account, you can add individuals and assign varying levels of access to them.
- From the Pinterest website, select Ads from the top left corner.
- Choose Overview to open up the Ads Manager.
- Click on the down icon next to your name.
- Choose the ad account that you’d like to add people and then click on View account settings.
- Input the email address of the business profile you wish to add to your account and then confirm.
- Choose this person’s level of access to the ad account.
- Once done, click Add to account.
From the Account Settings page, you are able to view all of the individuals that you have added. Click on the pencil icon to edit their access levels. You can also remove people from the ad account if you wish.
There are six access levels that you can grant to other individuals:
- Admin – Has complete access to the account, similar to the original owner. An Admin can view and edit all things including the catalogs, billing, campaign optimisation, and audiences.
- Campaign – Can create, manage, and edit every aspect of an advertising campaign.
- Analyst – This level only has view access and can see everything except for the business and billing settings.
- Audience – This access level can create and edit audiences and view Pinterest tag information.
- Finance – Has full access to the ad account’s billing settings.
- Catalogs – Can manage data sources and product groups within the business account.
“Pinterest advertising platform is very similar to Facebook’s but it has some really unique features that can help you dig into an audience for even smarter targeting. We made this guide in the hope that it helps make Facebook easier for business owners to use”.
Quick Access To Most Common Questions
How do I provide Google Analytics access?
How do I provide Google Tag Manager access?
How do I add you to Google Ads Manager?
How do I share Google Merchant Centre access?
How do I share my Google My Business with you?
How does GMB Verification work?
How to create and share Microsoft Ad Account
How to create and share Bing Webmaster Tools
How to create and share LinkedIn Account
How do I share my Facebook Ad Account with you?
How do I share my Facebook Pixel with you?
How do I share my Facebook Accounts with you?
How to create and share Pinterest Ad accounts
How to create and share Twitter Ad accounts
How to create and share Taboola Ad account
How to create and share Yahoo Gemini Ad account